myHA is the next generation of resident portal, offering features and services that stretch beyond the standard solutions offered by other resident portal services. myHA empowers residents enabling them to access key information regarding their tenancy and services. For housing associations, there are efficiencies to be gained through intelligent process streamlining with a sophisticated repairs facility allowing the tenant to completely log, track and manage a repair.
Housing associations constantly strive to develop and improve upon the services offered to their residents. myHA integrates with existing systems to form a key component to a complete service offering for your residents.
As one of the primary forms of communication between the resident and HA, an intuitive, easy-to-use and feature-rich portal ensures a cohesive customer experience. myHA provides each resident with an individual service in line with your organisation’s core values and identity.
Continuous Data Maintenance
Data can quickly become outdated; with myHA, residents have access to ensure their data is maintained and updated at regular intervals, providing a significant benefit to the HA as well as the resident.
Communication with residents needn’t be confined to office hours. myHA automates and streamlines resident communication, reducing unnecessary phone calls and emails, freeing time for housing staff.
myHA is tailored to integrate with your existing management systems, with an intelligence layer that streamlines processes and ensures the maximum potential of your data and systems.
- Along with rent payments, residents are able to view their transaction history and current balance, and can also create their own rent statements at any time through myHA.
- myHA makes the process of logging a repair as pain-free as possible for the resident, and in turn, the housing association. A visual diagnostic tool helps select the issue being experienced, with available appointment slots provided in real-time for booking, allocating tradesmen based on the work type. Appointments can be amended or cancelled, all through myHA.
- Optional modules including ASBO reporting and resident’s Equality and Diversity information are available for myHA.
myHA presents a number of key benefits to your organisation and your residents:
- Customer interaction is simplified and improved, providing a complete end-to-end experience.
- Residents have 24-7 access to their account information; bills can be paid and repairs can be booked at any time, day or night.
- Valuable resources are freed up as standard procedures are carried out through the resident portal with the potential for housing staff to be entirely ‘hands-off’.
- myHA presents the opportunity to improve your data capture abilities, via the portal.
- The bespoke nature of myHA allows for modules to be created according to your organisation’s needs.